Forest Research Institute, Inc.
a subsidiary of Forest Laboratories, Inc.
Harborside Financial Center
Plaza V, Suite 1900
Jersey City, NJ 07311-4994
- Take NJ Turnpike to exit 14 A/B/C (This will be the Newark/ JC Turnpike Extension)
- Go over bridge and keep going towards Holland Tunnel
- Pass the exits 14A, 14B and after passing through the toll booth, go past the Liberty
Science Center exit
- Keep in Right Lane, exit at 14C, the Grand Street exit
- Exit right, coming off the ramp move towards the center lane
- Go through light (Montgomery St) towards Christopher Columbus
- Keeping in center to right lanes (not the far left), the road will "T" and you must
make a right turn onto Christopher Columbus
- Proceed on Christopher Columbus approximately 8 traffic lights
- Forest Research Institute is located at Plaza V, Harborside Financial Center located
past Washington St on the left before the light rail line. (Greene Street) Indoor
parking is available in the Plaza V building ($18 -$22) and Plaza 4A. Or turn left
onto Washington St and go to (outdoor) public parking - approx 1 1/2 blocks on right.
NOTE: The Plaza 4/6/7 buildings indicated above are currently private parking lots
- Swift access to and from New York City is available via the adjacent PATH station
at Exchange Place, which will place tenants and visitors just 5 minutes from downtown
and 15 minutes from midtown Manhattan, and will also provide direct connections
to Amtrak's Northeast Corridor, NJ Transit Rail Terminals in Newark and Hoboken,
and Newark International Airport's monorail system. Other nearby PATH stations are
Grove and Newport stations.
- Harborside is also the site of a station on the Hudson-Bergen Light Rail, the first
modern light rail transportation system to be built in New Jersey in 50 years. The
Light Rail travels between 34th Street in Bayonne and Hoboken Terminal, including
stops at Harborside Financial Center and Exchange Place in Jersey City.